The Province of Manitoba has launched the development of a new cultural policy process called, Imagine. Creative Manitoba! This is Manitoba’s first cultural policy review in over 25 years and we hope to hear from you. The consultation will run until June 30, 2017. We invite you to take this opportunity to submit your ideas and share this invitation with your networks. As one of Manitoba’s leading cultural and community organizations, your knowledge of the culture sector forms an invaluable part of this conversation.
You can participate by visiting www.manitoba.ca/imaginecreative to:
1) Complete a brief general survey.
2) Review the Discussion paper and respond to more specific questions.
3) Provide a written submission (MS Word or PDF format preferred), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by post to:
Manitoba Department of Sport, Culture and Heritage
Assistant Deputy Minister’s Office
6th floor, 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 1N3
Please share this invitation with your networks! You can spread the word through:
· emails – send an email – or forward this one – to your networks;
· newsletter – include a paragraph or two in your next newsletter;
· website – post information about the consultations on your website;
· social media – Retweet us on Twitter @MBGov or share our posts on Facebook, Manitoba Government .
We look forward to hearing from you over the next few months on this exciting initiative. Thank you for your ongoing commitment to culture in Manitoba. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com .